Friday 21 August 2015

The best chocolate chip cookie

This recipe is too good to keep to myself any longer.  I've tried them for the first time probably four years ago and I have yet to try anything different.  If you too are a a massive chocolate chip cookie fan then you know what makes the perfect one. Just crispy enough outside with a perfectly chewy inside. Well this is it.  I'm telling you this cookie will blow your mind!


When you take them out of the oven the may not look completely cooked on top but let them cool and then they will start to crackle, That's when you know they will be just perfect!


2 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 heaping teaspoon Salt 

3/4 cup melted butter room temp
1 egg
1 egg yolk
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips

Bake at 325 degrees for 11 min.  This could vary depending on your oven, less time is always best I've found.

Let me know if you try these!

-Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment